We are looking for a collaborative and passionate Lean Manager to manage sustainable and transformational changes for our Battery production located in Oskarshamn, Sweden. We have started the transformation towards Lean production and you will be an essential part of that journey, please board our travel and show us the way.
You will be a part of the management team for Operations and report directly to the Operations manager. Together with your team, the lean transformation leader and the lean coordinator you will be a vital part of our future.
We are interested to learn more about you and what you can contribute with so apply even though you don’t meet all requirements.
We are a performance-minded workplace where we respect each other for the commitment we bring. Where we stand together and look out for each other, to achieve the highest possible safety standards. Where we continue to employ our pioneering spirit because that help us to make great things happen. These are values helping us to energize the world.
If you can identify with our values, you are one step closer to a new exiting challenge.
You will have the lead and responsibility to drive our Lean journey at our site in Oskarshamn. By continually challenge conventional thinking you:
- Define a detailed Lean strategy linked to overall group strategy.
- Identify potential for improvement along the whole value chain both in operational and administrative areas.
- Initiate, plan, moderate and execute lean workshops (Kaizen, Value Stream Analysis, etc.) and improvement projects.
- Drive implementation of Lean principles and methods along the full process chain including development, purchasing, logistics, quality, customer service and production.
- Act as a trainer for “Lean production methods“ in order to grow skills within the organisation, train multipliers and help to establish a culture of continuous improvement.
- Establish best-practise-sharing between the companies in SAFT.
- Drive mindset & communication of Operations Excellence.
- Bachelor's degree in technical disciplines (business and engineering).
- At least 5 years of practical experience in the field of Lean and Operational Excellence. preferable within automotive our similar highly driven business.
- Track record of success in implementing Lean production & agile work.
- Holistic understanding of Lean Management, Lean principles and methods
- Ability to start and drive cultural transformation through Lean production.
- Strong communication skills, workshop moderation and presentation abilities.
- As person you have good listening and coaching skills to build trust with your team and different stakeholders.
- You enjoy working with detail-oriented tasks and can work independently as well as in a team.
- You have excellent documenting and writing skills.
- Microsoft Office 365, modern workshop & knowledge sharing tools.
- Ideally you live close to, or are willing to, our site in Oskarshamn.
- Fluent in English and Swedish are required.
Saft, a battery company like no other
For over 100 years, Saft’s longer-lasting batteries and systems have provided critical safety applications, back-up power and propulsion for our customers. As a leading battery company, Saft’s innovative, safe, and reliable technology delivers high performance on land, at sea, in the air, and in space. Saft is also a wholly owned subsidiary of TotalEnergies, a broad energy company that produces and markets energies on a global scale: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gases, renewables and electricity.