Junior Lean Engineer/Manager
The increased demands on VMS robots (milking robots) will in the coming years place new demands on DeLaval Factory Tumba.
To meet the increasing demands both production and support processes need to be developed to be efficient, effective, and qualitative. The vision is to create a competence center linked to the production of VMS (milking robots) and overall production, including process control and process development. Therefore, the organization is expanded with this role.
DeLavals Lean function is important for the further development. The Junior Lean Engineer/Manager will have its focus on implementing, follow up, and lead the development of the DeLaval ways of working with continues improvements built on the Lean principles. It’s important for DeLaval Factory Tumba to further develop and to increase the pace in to become the center of excellence, world class manufacturing. The role is both tactical and operational, with a strong focus on the operational.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Lead the development of continues improvements within DeLaval Factory Tumba
- Ongoing Implementation of DeLaval’s global ways of working (Training – implementation – monitoring follow up)
- Share best practice of Lean (leadership and tools)
- Will handle a mixed tactical/ operational role
- Strong emphasis on hands on continues improvement work - working with blue colours as well as managers
- Bachelor’s degree, or matching knowledge
- Some years of experience from Lean management and Lean transformations, preferably from the manufacturing industry
- Good understanding of Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing concept
- Some years of being a project leader or functional responsibility of leading a small group or team
- Experience in leading successful Lean implementation projects
- Fluent in Swedish and English
This position is located in Tumba, Sweden. You will report directly to Factory Manager, DeLaval Factory Tumba and a dotted line Global Lean Manager.
Welcome with your application (in English) via www.mercuriurval.se (ref.nr. SE-14774). Applications will be open until February 5, 2023. For further details, please contact Carl Pauly, Mercuri Urval, +46 70 514 33 32 or Alice Lundberg, Mercuri Urval, + 46 70 914 55 81.